The jury composed by
Pau Artigas & Marc Padró, from Collective Estampa, Ángela Precht, curator of the technology axis of Barcelona Biennial of Thought 2022, Collective Matriu.id, represented by Pau Vidal, and Beatriz Liebe & Martí Sánchez Fibla, from Teatronika
has decided through arduous discussions and deep reflections between the human, the divine and the artificial, that the winning scripts of the 4th edition of Teatronika contest are:
1st place category 100% biological:
Ex aequo to
– La singularidad de ANDRés by Roc Esquius Miquel
– Vida de Robot by Gad Sans Fingerhut
From Roc Esquius’ script, they have highlighted the general proposal: how suitable the text is to be played by robots, the rhythm and the originality of the topic.
And from Gad Sans’ script, they have appreciated the experimentation with the format and the multiple possibilities of interpretation that it offers.
Both authors win 500 euros.
1st place category Cyborscripts:
– El sou d’un robot by Max Grosse Majench and Joan Canyelles
The jury highlights the authors’ ability to create a coherent piece, combining the result of AI and a topic that makes sense in the very context in which it has been created.
They win 1.000 euros.
3th – 7th place:
– La ventana by Javier Mariscal Crevoisier
– Broteverde by Lorenzo Asensio Jambrina
– Tántalo by Francisco Ballesteros
– Pesadillas de robot by Ignacio Echevarría Molina
– Kafkaturing seis diálogos by Osvaldo Cibils
Each author wins 100 euros.
And finally, special mention to:
– Deshechos by Patricia Suárez Recchi
– Retrato robot by José Carlos Jiménez Revuelta
– Ovejas y pastores by Jorge-Yamam Serrano Ferrer
All the winning scripts will be published in the book Teatronika_04.
Congratulations to the winners of the contest, and all the participants. It has been an absolute pleasure to read your scripts.
We will contact the winners in the next few days.
We hope to see you soon again!
Robotics, AI, Culture and Arts